A room makeover starts at the decorative
refresh level. This is most suitable if you are seeking a fresh
looking redecorated room in similar colours to those that currently
exist and if your room is already in reasonable decorative order.
We would ask you to clean and remove
wall hangings and most furniture. 50plus would:
- Wash down the walls and if required ceiling
with sugar soap
- Rub down woodwork
- Fill minor blemishes
- Redecorate the walls and ceiling using
a one coat paint
- Redecorate the woodwork in gloss or satin
- Clean up.
The process is that we will come and
look at the room, discuss your ideas and requirements, draw up a
written offer and specification for your agreement before starting
work. A price for a small to medium sized room starts at £283.
To this level can be added differing
levels of redecoration including:
- Changing from a dark to light colour paint
finish or the reverse
- Stripping and replacing wallpaper
- Skimming over Artex finishes
- Adding or removing coving
- Repairs to cracking or other faults.
50plus can also refurbish a room including:
- Installing fitted wardrobes
- Replacement, new or additional lighting
- Installing wooden flooring
- Refurbishing floorboards.
Do discuss your ideas with us. We'll be happy
to look at your room(s).