The Independence In Your Home service was launched in June 2018. It has already been a great success.
The service is offered to those over 50, their relatives, carers and supporting agencies or others who may have particular needs. The service makes staying at home an easier choice through provision of a broad range of adaptation, maintenance and improvement services offering peace of mind to users and their families. It is designed to serve those who need to remain Safe, Independent and Comfortable when choosing to remain at home, perhaps instead of moving to residential care or being discharged from hospital or requiring home adaptations and general maintenance around the home.
Key service attributes are:
– Problem solving – if there is an issue, we’ll get it fixed
– An all round comprehensive service from a single source
– People to talk to – we do answer the telephone (in office hours)
– Customers are welcome to pop in and see us (in Chesham)
– We’ve been around the best part of 20 years.
For more information on the service please click here, or call the 50plus head office on 01494 784 448.