The safety of our customers and service provider colleagues is paramount. We are continuing to serve our customers and thankfully most are now vaccinated, as are the majority of our service providers. Specific measures to protect both colleagues and customers are in place and these continue to operate.
- The 50plus service continues uninterrupted to ensure that those of you (and particularly our elderly customers) who have issues with heating, hot water, power or general maintenance needs are attended to whilst minimising risk to both you and our service providers. All works are being undertaken.
- We will undertake work within a customer home or place of business providing that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone's safety. When we attend premises we are asking our customers to keep physically clear, preferably in another room and make payments by card over the phone. Our service providers will use gloves where practical and will wear masks where appropriate.
- We continue to minimise close contact where possible. We may ask for photographs to be sent to us in order to undertake estimates where that is feasible. Options and information on how to do this are set out on our contact us page.
- Please read the 'safe working' guidelines here.
- Please maintain social distancing and follow on site guidance if you need to attend our offices.
- The majority of parts and materials are available but extended lead times, shortage of stock and price variations are creating challenges.
- The requirements for gas and electrcial safety inspections is effectively back to normal. The latest advice can be found here.
Government and external agencies have a web site that provides information on the known extent of Covid-19 at a detail that extends to local areas. You can find the data here.
If you have any questions or concerns do let us know.
Click here for full details of how to contact The 50plus.