The safety of our customers and service provider colleagues is paramount. Here at The 50plus we are continuing to serve our customers whilst being more than aware that quite a number are in the higher risk bracket, as are some of our service providers. Because of this we have introduced some specific measures to protect both colleagues and customers.
- The 50plus service, which has been maintained throughout the pandemic, continues and will ensure that those of you (and particularly our elderly customers) who have issues with heating, hot water, power or general maintenance needs are attended to whilst minimising risk to both you and our service providers.
- We will undertake work within with a customer's homes or places of business providing that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone's safety. When we attend premises we are asking our customers to keep physically clear, preferably in another room and make payments by card from their own phone. We are not accepting cash. Our service providers will use gloves where practical and for entering and leaving premises.
- Please read the 'safe working' guidelines here.
- Our full service range is operating. In some cases we remain constrained by suppliers who are having to restore manufacturing and distribution. Most parts are available but there are extended lead times for some items and most have to be pre-ordered.
- Our offices are open to visitors with appropriate safety measures in place.
- The latest advice with regard to gas safety inspections can be found here.
- Much the same applies to electrical inspections, for which new requirements are now in force. Read more here.
If you have any questions or concerns do let us know.
Click here for full details of how to contact The 50plus.