The safety of our customers and service provider colleagues is paramount. Here at The 50plus we are continuing to serve our customers whilst being more than aware that quite a number are in the higher risk bracket, as are some of our service providers. Because of this we have introduced some specific measures to protect both colleagues and customers.
- The 50plus service, which has been maintained throughout the pandemic, continues and will ensure that those of you (and particularly our elderly customers) who have issues with heating, hot water, power or other essential needs are attended to whilst minimising risk to both you and our service providers.
- We will undertake work within with a customer's homes or places of business providing that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining a 2 metre distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone's safety. When we attend premises we are asking our customers to keep physically clear, preferably in another room and make payments by card from their own phone. We are not accepting cash. Our service providers will use gloves where practical and for entering and leaving premises.
- We are restoring our full service range. The majority of services are operating. In some cases we are constrained by suppliers whom also have to restore e.g. manufacturing and distribution. Do talk to us if you have any queries.
- Please note that we have reduced telephone opening hours, please see our contact page
- The latest advice with regard to gas safety inspections can be found here.
- There is useful advice with regard to the position with regard to both gas and electrical inspections, for which new requirements come into force shortly, here.
If you have any questions or concerns do let us know.
Click here for full details of how to contact The 50plus.