The safety of our customers and service provider colleagues is paramount. Specific measures to protect both colleagues and customers remin in operation whilst the pandemic continues.
- The 50plus service, which continues uninterrupted, is near normal. All works are being undertaken.
- We will undertake work within a customer home or place of business providing that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining distance from household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone's safety. When we attend premises we are asking our customers to keep physically clear and make payments by card over the phone. Our service providers will wear masks where appropriate.
- We continue to minimise close contact where possible. We may ask for photographs to be sent to us in order to undertake estimates where that is feasible. Options and information on how to do this are set out on our contact us page.
- Please read the 'safe working' guidelines here.
- Please maintain social distancing and follow on site guidance if you attend our offices.
- The majority of parts and materials are available but shortage of stock, extended lead times and price variations are continuing.
- The requirements for gas and electrical safety inspections is normal. You can find out more here.
Government and external agencies have a web site that provides information on the known extent of Covid-19 at a detail that extends to local areas. You can find the data here.
If you have any questions or concerns do let us know.
Click here for full details of how to contact The 50plus.